Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Big Announcement Coming Soon!

It has been awhile since I last blogged - I feel a bit like I am confessing - forgive me fans for I have slacked.
I have been working on a big project that I am hoping I will be able to reveal very soon. I am excited about it and scared as well.
I am hoping that all of my customers and friends will love this project as much as I do...but you never know really. I guess we would all be rich if we could see that in our futures.
Can I give you a hint? Well, yes a little one.
This is a pillow from a wonderful wholesale company that I work with. Isn't it gorgeous?
Anyway, stay tuned for my upcoming surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for the visit and your sweet comment!
    It was so much fun seeing you the other day, I hope you will help spread the word about SWEET frostings., Judy and Sally are amazing ladies and we have LOVED every minute creating with them!
    See you soon...we'll ad you to our blog roll too:) xox Glad & Cel

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a comment!!