Thursday, January 26, 2012

CeCe Caldwell Green Paint Available On LIne!!

We were so excited when we first announced that we would be carrying CeCe Caldwell Green Chalk and Clay Paint.
But....we are even more excited since we have received it and have been able to play with all of the colors. This paint is amazing!! It covers in one coat in almost every case. It has no smell, no odor that gives you the headache. The colors are gorgeous and so appealing.
The wax is unbelievable! There is only a light citrus smell. It glides on so smoothly - like butter. There is no streaking - even on the darker colors. It provides a durable, smooth finish.
I really can't say enough good things about this paint. I am addicted!!
I can't wait to use every single color and every singe wax application and.....well, you get the idea.
So, now you can order this great product online. Just click our "Shop Now" button at the top of the page and pick out your colors. We will have it sent directly to your door in just a few days.
But beware....you will become addicted!!

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me if you have painted with the Georgia Clay? I am trying to see if CCC has a brighter red - can you mix the Orange in to make the red brighter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Mr. Smith. We have a Sedona Red that is coming out this week. It is a gorgeous Red. It will be in the shop sometime next week and I will post the color. I think you will love it. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got to try this paint and i LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a comment!!