Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!! White Christmas??

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I would love to show you pictures of our wonderful feast and the people that we shared it with but I was not quick enough to capture pictures of our mountain of food....and let's face it, pictures of people sleeping with their pants unbuttoned.... is well, just not appetizing.
It has been snowing here all day. It feels more like Christmas than Thanksgiving.
Unfortunently, you can't see how pretty the snow is in the light - it glitters.
Mother Nature is certainly going to give us a White Christmas here in Spokane.

I decided to do a bit of crafting in this chilly weather - 13 below last night.
I love glitter - not a secret. I found a lovely snowman that needed a little lift, so out came some of goodies and I dressed her and her little gal - yes, I made her into a Snow Lady - She is ready for Black Friday Shopping.


I don't think that it necessarily has to be a white Christmas only - do you?


Stop by the store on Black Friday. It is warm inside with lots of Christmas gifts and decor. We also will have drinks to warm you up and goodies to keep your shopping energy up.

I have a set of two of these chairs. I am not quite done with recovering them but they should be available in a day or so.
Do you think I should stencil them?


3 comments:

  1. I love the chairs, I'm not sure I would stencil them, I like the simplicity of them. Maybe add a pillow to set it off, that way you can change it up whenever you feel like it.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chairs--I WANT the chairs:) Can't help it....just the way I am, I want it all:) I've been all over your blog today, and I'm so impressed, Les, with all of your hard work, and I want you to know that your brother told me that he is very VERY PROUD OF YOU for your accomplishments...we both think your amazing, and I'm turn green with envy when I think of how much fun you are having;) Good job, Les, you're the best!!

    Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fabulous snowlady...I wish she lived at my house... Maybe you could come over and help us decorate this year--this is the first time in years I just can't bring myself to dig out my stuff:( Too much going on, I think....so feel free to head this way and whip your brother into shape so he'll set the tree up, at least!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of stencils!

    Also, what a fun story about your aunt that you sent to me. A sense of humor is a wonderful thing, even at your own funeral.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a comment!!