Sunday, November 20, 2011

Do you need some gift Ideas?

I happen to think that the best gifts are handmade. Sometimes I know that you don't have time to make something yourself...so the next best thing is buying something handmade from a local crafter. This also adds to your local economy and helps your favorite crafter to keep on crafting.
It is always amazing to me when someone buys something that I have redone or put together....it's not that I don't believe in myself...I do...but it is an amazing feeling to know that something that I poured myself into is now being held as a treasured belonging in someones home. It is even a better feeling to know that someone thinks enough of something that I have created to give it as a gift.
I know it sounds corny....those of you who know me know that I am corny...but it a gift to me when someone takes something that I have created home. So, thank you.
That being said....I worked on some pieces this weekend that I think are so cute. I think they would make great gifts, for yourself or someone you love. I hope you feel the same way.
These first two goodies were those kinda ugly but readily available and inexpensive mantel clocks.
I gave them a coat of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White and then added some vintage buttons and bling.
I love how they turned out.

We have lots of other great one of a kind ideas for gifts in the store now. Come by and say hello. We have vintage too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave a comment!!